Robin’s next and only remaining ‘Dynamic Groups, Dynamic Learning’ six day residential course in Australia for 2016 is fast approaching. It’s quite possible she won’t run one in Australia at all next year as she’ll be overseas offering it in many countries through UK and Europe then later in the year in India.
If you’ve been thinking for ages about doing this course, now’s the time. There’s a good number booked in and still a few places left.
In short, it’s a professional development training to gain more skills, confidence and processes that inspire, inform and create success in all our groups and learning environments. It also increases the good work being done in education, group facilitation and leadership locally and globally.
Or read on for more detail and course content.
The jigsaw puzzle of groups learning and working together becomes an adventure in Creative Facilitation, Interactive Learning Methods, Personal Empowerment, Confidence Building, Workshop Planning and Skills Development as Robin inspires participants with her cutting edge learning methodology and supports all participants to have the skills, tools and confidence to create dynamic groups and support effective, fun and successful learning environments.
This unique and highly acclaimed 6 day Training, developed and fine-tuned for over 24 years by Robin and Friends, is offered for Facilitators, Teachers, Trainers, Groups Leaders, Workshop Presenters, Change Agents, Community Development Workers and People in Creative, Healing and Sustainability Industries and often includes people involved in Permaculture, Community Gardens, City Farms, Transition Towns Initiatives, Environmental Education, Sustainability and Social Change as well as a sprinkling of conventional teachers, corporate people, healers, business planners, gender workers and key note presenters. people new to training and facilitation also find they are not overwhelmed or out of place.
* The course equips people with the understanding and skills of what is ‘best practice’, leading edge’ learning and facilitation methods through immersion and practical hands on experiences.
* It models and creatively empowers participants to create their own Dynamic Groups through putting together all the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle of what is important and often essential for effective learning and group work to be successful.
This aspect probably makes it the most holistic learning methodology around. The ‘Dynamic Groups, Dynamic Learning’ Methodology is used as the basis for the course and by the end everyone has had the experience that ‘Magic happens in dynamic groups and learning happens easily’. Not only do they have this experience but they often get to feel what its like to facilitate this for others in the group.
* It’s about achieving more confidence, fluency and often mastery in the art and skill of facilitating learning as opposed to presenting or teaching information using methods taught in Uni or Teacher Training colleges.
* It’s not designed to assist people to teach a specific subject or topic though it does do that naturally. It’s aimed at supporting people to facilitate, teach, train or present any topic or subject or lead a meeting or group in a way that engages people, is motivating, fun and memorable and where everyone in the group has input and consequently is empowered by the experience. The success of these ‘Dynamic Groups’ is measured by smiling faces and virtually 100% positive feedback.
* Creative planning methods and resource development bring much colour and aliveness to the course.
* A huge ‘toolbox’ is built and expands throughout the course, full of creative processes, ‘glue processes’, all kinds of appropriate and useful processes.
* The things that really set it apart from other learning methodologies and courses is the interactive learning environment, the creative processes and the underlying commitment to the empowerment of every person and the whole group.